- Maurice Greene: Sports Makes Life More Perfect
- When interviewed, he emphasized the importance of sports for youth. As he said, “Young men are supposed to take part in sports events because it will make your life more perfect. Sports can teach you how to face difficulties and how to deal with it under pressure. If you can do well in sports, then it won’t be a problem when faced with life and study. It is a kind of improvement of ability and makes you more confident and believe in yourselves.”
- Hani：Life is a football game. We may lose but never give up.
- Hani, the co-founder and former captain of Palestinian women's football team, was honored “Peace Champion” by International peace and sports organization for her contributions to promote sports activities in the regions of Western Bank of Jordan River and Gaza Strip. As a speech guest of “Sports for Social Inclusion” part on this forum, She emphasized the importance of sports for youth.
- Shao Yong: Chinese urban architectural culture needs protection.
- Shao Yong, associate professor of College of architecture and urban planning, Tongji University, introduced some tangible heritage such as Forbidden City and the Ancient City of Ping Yao, elaborating the changes of Chinese urban architecture from earliest times to the present day and appealing to the protection of urban architectural heritage.
- Zhang Jun: Adhere to “open” when spreading traditional culture.
- Zhang Jun who have been awarded by The United Nations “Promote the development of Kunqu Opera” elaborated his creativity of Kunqu Opera in the part of “Heritage and Creativity for Sustainable Development” in World Youth Forum on Sport, Culture and Peace.
- Miao Ruilin: Sports and culture are the best way to communicate
- Miao Ruilin, Deputy Party Secretary and Mayor of Nanjing, addressed at the closing ceremony of World Youth Forum on Sport, Culture and Peace. He extended his warmest congratulations on the success of this forum and sincere thanks to organizers.
- Craig Keilburger: Change the world although we are young
- Craig is a Messenger of Peace of United Nations and 3 times shortlisted for the Nobel Prize for Peace. The project FTC has attracted millions of young people, established over 100 schools all over the world, provided medical products and drinking water to 1 million people.