- Maurice Greene: Sports Makes Life More Perfect
- When interviewed, he emphasized the importance of sports for youth. As he said, “Young men are supposed to take part in sports events because it will make your life more perfect. Sports can teach you how to face difficulties and how to deal with it under pressure. If you can do well in sports, then it won’t be a problem when faced with life and study. It is a kind of improvement of ability and makes you more confident and believe in yourselves.”
- Nanjing International Intangible Culture Communication Camp
- On September 28, the series event of “Nanjing Youth Festival”, “Inheritance and Rebirth, Youth For Intangible Cultural Heritages”——Nanjing International Intangible Culture Communication Camp was held in antique Xi Nanli traditional historic block.
- Nanjing International Youth Art Biennale is coming
- Nanjing with its clear and crisp autumn climate is welcoming an unprecedented cultural feast. As an important constituent part of the Nanjing Youth Festival event series the "Nanjing International Youth Art Biennale is coming" will open on Sept 28.
- “Youth + U Station, A Different Kind of Young”
- A meeting between young people is a collision of ideology and youth. Young people with limitless capabilities light up Nanjing’s most traditional residential complex Laomendong with 20000 fluorescent Y’s in the name of youth.
- Little Lime | A year later, in summer, I 'm here.
- On August 16, the first anniversary of the opening ceremony of the Youth Olympic Games, Nanjing Youth Festival Committee released an article trough Wechat. The article which was read and praised by people illustrated the current life of ten volunteers, reviving glorious memories of volunteers. Now, let’s see the changes for the past year of these ten volunteers.
- What kind of youth leaders are needed?
- The 11th China Youth Leader Awards wrapped up in Beijing on May 21st, 2015. This year's awardees include He Yao, a professor of Institute of Functional Nano & Soft Materials，Soochow University, Tong Dawei, a famous actor, Song Jia, a famous actress, Xu Zhiyuan, a well-known writer and publisher, Li Xiaofeng, a well- known director and scriptwriter, Zhong Lifeng, a folk singer, Pan Xiaoting, a female professional pool player nicknamed "Queen of Nine-Ball", and Xu Zechen, a writer.
- William Lindesay: the Great Wall cleaner
- The Great Wall is one of the most famous historical sites in the world today. However, it is now facing the “rubbish problem” as tourism industry in China is developing rapidly and people all over the world are pouring in to admire one of the new seven world wonders.
- Zhuo Yue: ordinary people should play a vital role in charity
- As the only daughter of late Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping’s daughter Deng Rong, Zhuo Yue founded the Beijing Charity Gala Ball in 2003 and has succeeded in making it an annual event. The Beijing Charity Gala Ball raised 2.1 million yuan in the first year and with Zhuo’s efforts, the organization has raised a total of 270 million yuan so far.