- Youth Night
- The first Nanjing Youth Festival is about to start on September 26th, 2015. It is organized by UNESCO,Chinese Olympic Committee,All-China Youth Federation, China Charity Alliance and the Nanjing Government. It will be the after-project of the Nanjing Youth Olympic Games, and it will be hosted every two years. The theme is “Chinese Dream, World Dream, Youth Dream”. The Festival is designed to build a platform for young adults all over the world to communicate with convinience.
- China-Foreign Folk Athletics Carnival
- The“China-Foreign Folk Athletics Carnival”is an important event of the“Nanjing Youth Festival”. It will consist primarily of non-competitive sports. While at the same time displaying China’s traditional sport“The Dragon Boat Race”, the event will display traditional folk sports from various countries around the world with formats like joint Chinese and foreign performances and interactive experiences.
- The City Walk--Different people felt differently about this city
- Some says that the best way to know a city is to wonder around. The Nanjing Youth Festival is introducing an activity that allows you to make this idea come true. We offer you the chance to take a long walk with us to truly relax yourself and find your own feelings about this city. It’s called the The City Walk.
- Youth Nanjing, City Wall Electric Run –Run for Charity
- Wonderful news has arrived for running andmusic enthusiasts! The “Youth Nanjing, City Wall Electric Run –Run for Charity”, the sports presentation event of the “Nanjing Youth Festival”,will soon arrive.